How to request help in this group
1. First, check the DOWNLOAD FILES AREA on this website
2. When you are logged into the Facebook Group, Use the SEARCH THIS GROUP function to see if we have already written and detailed the solution you are seeking.
3. If you have tried those steps first, and still need additional troubleshooting, • Post photos of your stitching with view of both front and back of the fabric,
• All 4 Tension dial settings as they are now, and
• Your needleplate if stitching is bunching, and the
• Left side of machine dial settings.
• Needles with a clear view of their offset - see NEEDLES
All fabrics do not use the same settings or the same needle size and type. Make sure to read and understand why on the page named USING SCRAPS
Following these Guidelines will get you the best help the most quickly.
This group is a help and tips group - not a Chat group.
"Thank you for the add" posts are also automatically deleted.
Do not start your post with something like "I have threaded a million times and watched all the videos..." or other dramatic complaints.
It is your responsibility to do the basic tutorials that avoid making the exact same question asked a million times.
This means that it is possible something is being done incorrectly and you need to backtrack and start step by step - walking through the designated troubleshooting steps.
Often the easiest solution is to re-thread from scratch all 4 cones and in proper order for your model. Start with that procedure every time.
Once an issue has been clearly solved, commenting is turned off to keep new issues to the top of the group’s main feed.
When you request to join our Facebook group – these tutorials need to be done before we accept your
We have over 18,000 members – and to keep the group useful for most
users, these are the things you need to know and become familiar with before joining and posting.
Threading Your Serger https://youtu.be/ZQ1ycPZTdOo
Balanced Tension Tutorial https://youtu.be/NTdjgIKIBr0
Understanding Your Serger’s Features
How to contact Brother Customer service by calling 1-877-276-8437 Monday
through Friday, excluding holidays. Or via the web at
Additional Threading Tutorials
Brother Support Frequently Asked Questions: